NK - Desperatly Seeking Heloise

Marc Carlson marc-carlson at utulsa.edu
Wed Aug 11 06:50:42 PDT 1999

At 08:30 AM 8/11/99 -0500, Maidenhair wrote:
>How come many men can kill and butcher a deer w/o batting an eye, but you
>mention human female blood, and they suddenly become woozey?

Conversely, it's not just "men" who can become woozey when blood is
involved...
Some *people* don't care much for blood, especially human blood - and that's
fine.  I just find the issue of placing gender into it really annoying.
Alton's
not too keen on hearing the details of a miscarriage in someone's front
seat -
swell.  But it's not just *men*.  I know *women* who aren't too keen on
that as
a topic, and who would probably never want to go NEAR a car seat where that
took place.

Marc/Diarmaid