NK - Desperatly Seeking Heloise

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Wed Aug 11 08:35:15 PDT 1999

I am very sorry about your friends miscarriage though.  My sister had one
last year and I was with her during that.  It was a very upsetting time for
her.  I would not want to poke fun at anyone about that.  It just plain "not
funny".  My sis had 3 kids before this w/ out a hitch and when she lost this
one, well it just devastated her.  She felt very guilty.  It was difficult
for any one in the family to console her.  Now she is pregnant again and
trying to not think about the one she lost.
Maidenhair