NK - Registering names

Jennifer Carlson JCarlson at firstchurchtulsa.org
Wed Aug 11 10:40:07 PDT 1999

The Honorable Lady Livia Montgomery is on hiatus from the SCA, but she's
still working with the heralds.  She is willing to help out anyone who
wants to work on getting a name worked up and documented.

Her job is busy enough right now that she doesn't get much time to answer
e-mail, but you can reach her through our herald, Seigneur Etienne, or
myself.  She was on vacation and missed the last heraldic commenting party,
but I believe intends to make the next one.

She's one of the best in Ansteorra when it comes to name research.

Talana
jcarlson at firstchurchtulsa.org