NK - DEMO ALERT! The fun just never stops, does it?-Susan

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Thu Aug 12 16:11:13 PDT 1999

Yes, apparently there are several  groups - she mentioned that and  told me
which one they were, but since it was not crutial to the demo information, I
did not write it down. Demos can be any size. One person can be a Demo.
Granted, one is the lonliest number...but it really just depends who can make
it, since they are scheduled at the request of whoever wants us to show up,
and are different times and days, so not everybody is available at all times.
It is one way we serve the community, by making an appearance for various
organizations, and promoting education about the Middle Ages. We pretty much
try to "customize" each one, if you will, according to what they are wanting
to see or know about.
It is an education too, I am sure, for the ones doing the "Demo-ing", as each
one is a new experience!
Anawyn :->