NK - where is everybody?

Nathan W. Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Tue Aug 10 12:18:43 PDT 1999

Maidenhair wrote:
>I can't help but wonder, just how many Gunnora's are there?

As far as I am aware, (and there are ways to check if you
really want to know) there is only one Gunnora in Ansteorra.
Gunnora Hallakarva, Mistress of the Laurel and Baroness to
the Court of Ansteorra.  She's kinda high profile, but on
the other hand, she does live down in Austin, which is far
enough that people probably won't confuse the two of you.

Two pretty Norse names that I like are Solveg and Runvig.

Gio
Northkeep
Ansteorra