NK - Old Ansteorran Songbook - found it!

Jennifer Carlson JCarlson at firstchurchtulsa.org
Mon Aug 16 12:08:41 PDT 1999

Well, I went digging through the terror we call a middle bedroom over the
weekend, and lo and behold, found my old Ansteorran Songbook.  And I do
mean old.  This sucker was mimeographed.

It's a collection of lyrics to early kingdom filksongs.  No music, just
guitar chord notations.  It's full of things like "Grinsleeves" and "God
Rest Ye, Frantic Autocrat."

I also have a copy of Mistress Rosalyn's "Songs in the Key of Q", a
collection of later SCA filk and original songs.

If anyone who wants a copies will drop me an e-mail, I'll try to have them
at the next populace meeting.

Talana
Most definitely not a bard.  My singing voice is registered as an offensive
weapon.  I am warranted to fight in Madrigal, Choral, Aria, and
Campfire-song styles.