NK - Home again from the Pennsic War

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 19:58:42 PDT 1999

Brie and I just made it in--mundane matters intrude and prevent us from doing
the whole war.  As of 1:00 pm today, when I left, the Northkeepers safely in
attendance were myself, Keigan, Cole, Brie, Cip, Marchand, Allystair, and
Gio.  Alton and crew had not arrived yet, and I hadn't heard whether Merrik
and Rowan were there or not yet.  Marchand marched in with the official
Ansteorran contingent for opening ceremonies, and Ansteorra declared for the
East.  Our Khan declared The Dark Horde for the Middle.  Other news upon
request.
Kevin