NK - Songbook, Labor Day and Newcomer's Meeting

The Suarez Family somerled at mciworld.com
Tue Aug 17 09:58:14 PDT 1999

MiLady Talana,
We too would like a copy of the songbook, please!

And Baroness Catrin, we would also be interested in joining your shopping
adventure, depending on day and time that weekend, of course. Let us know,
will you please?

I would also like to thank all of you who contributed to teaching us at the
newcomers meeting. It was very informative, even if I personally missed part
of it. =/  Now if I can just REMEMBER everything I heard...I am having
another of my Grandmother's "Senior Moments" today!

Janece
somerled at mciworld.com