NK - Songbook

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Mon Aug 16 17:14:37 PDT 1999

GarethS at tisi.com wrote:

> Gareth (still searching for that perfect 12th-13th century welsh personal
> name to leap out at me...)

	Have you consulted the name lists of the Academy of St. Gabriel?
Their website address is <http.//www.s-gabriel.org/index.html>.  Sorry
I don't know how to do the highlighted URL, but as I've explained
before, technology and I are circling each other with teeth bared,
looking for an opening to strike.  There are a vast number of very
beautiful men's given names from that period.  Just pick two of them,
insert an 'ap' between them, and you're off (or two or three or four,
given the Welsh interest in genealogy)!  Ask me some time about my
bardic recitation of Count Sir Gerard's genealogy for his knighting
ceremony.

				Baroness Catrin
				12-13th c. Welsh gentlewoman
				(but not at all prejudiced)