NK - Moonshadowe Guardian next month!!!!

Susan O'Neal shamrock at intcon.net
Thu Aug 19 15:09:26 PDT 1999

At 07:05 PM 8/18/99 -0500, you wrote:
>Just go ahead and put my name on it ........
>I'll pick it up at the event
>Angus

Angus, you just have to admire a guy like that.

We went to our first fighter practice tonight, with no one else.  Actually,
had friends show up who are interested in the SCA.  Will there be people at
fighter practice on Saturday and loaner armor?  Jim wants to suit up and try
it.  Also, will the loaner armor be available for the Moonshadowe Guardian?
I am guessing that something like that is good for the newby.  Also, are
their loaner weapons to use at such things or a way to get something between
now and then?  Jim is invisioning a Celtic Ax that he read about that is
about 5' long with an extended blade on one end and a hook on the other.

Susan of Northkeep