NK - RE: Cadfael on video - was Doherty Books

Jennifer Carlson JCarlson at firstchurchtulsa.org
Fri Aug 20 05:59:21 PDT 1999

The Cadfael movies are available at Borders Books.  They run about $20-25
each.  The movies were produced in Eastern Europe (where they still have
lots of virgin forests and you don't have to screen traffic and airplane
noises out of the outdoor shots), and are wonderful eye-candy as well as
good stories.  You might hit Blockbuster and Hollywood Video and see if
anyone has them available for rent.  Diarmaid taped the first season and
part of the second one for me.  I've about worn out the first tape already.

Then again, I could listen to Derek Jacobi read the phone book and enjoy
it. (swoon....)

Talana