NK - Good Bye Northkeep!!

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Sun Aug 22 21:05:16 PDT 1999

Ciana wrote:

> Yes, it looks like we are going to be moving AGAIN.  Only this time it is
> out-of-state!!  It looks like we will be moving to Wisconson.....not far
> from Malcolm, Briget and clan.  Angus will be up there tomorrow and
> Wednesday, upon his return hopefully we will know more!!!

	I'm putting my foot down (ow, that hurts)!  NO MORE MOVING AND
LOSING GOOD PEOPLE!!!	Before you can leave us, you have to bring in
at least two people we can like as much as you!  THAT's going to be very
tough, so just do yourselves and us a favor, and forget the whole thing!
	Well, I guess that's not very realistic...but it's how I feel.

					Damnitall,
					Catrin