NK - Good Bye Northkeep!!

Rick Drake ainar at geotec.net
Wed Aug 25 05:13:17 PDT 1999

Oh so this is the plan.  Well what if I don't want to move to Wisconsin?  I
kinda like Oklahoma.  Besides they wouldn't know what to do with the whole
lot of us up there.
Hope life is treating you all well up there however.
Ainar who likes Ok.

Subject: Re: NK - Good Bye Northkeep!!

Yes this is the first step in my very subtle plot to eventually transplant
the entire populace of Northkeep to Wisconsin where it is much cooler.
Today's high temperature was 78 degrees.

(Evil laughter is now heard in the background.)

You only thought that I gave up my piratical ways didn't you?

Malcolm
Wisconsin Tourism and Relocation Ambassador
"Welcom to Wisconsin.  Here is your cheese!"