NK - Barnes and Nobles was Bardic Guild Yes !

The Suarez Family somerled at mciworld.com
Wed Aug 25 08:04:55 PDT 1999

> Please post to the net and let folks know about Gareth's
> appearance and if he would like us to come.

Well then consider this the official post:
*hammered to yon tree*
 Come one, come all! This Friday evening, the 27th day of September, at
8:15-8:30, the newest and one of the most talented of Northkeep's bards
shall be performing for the populace of Tulsa in the coffee house at Barnes
and Nobles merchants residing upon 71st street. Your presence and support is
both encouraged and most welcome!!

And yes, Dennis is a scream! Anyone who doesn't make it out, we will see at
populace. Textile Vikings...hehehe...

hugs,
Janece
somerled at mciworld.com