NK - Please excuse the wife.....

Angus angus at geotec.net
Wed Aug 25 21:15:52 PDT 1999

You give a woman a 1 inch piece of string and she WILL manage to complete wrap it around herself, the kids, the dogs, and both of My test tickles.

So I must appologise for all of the premature mourning.

I just arrived back from the land of CHEESE  and it was good

I almost hit a turkey on the hiway this morning then a deer (big deer) on a side road and I had SEVERAL GROOVY BEERS for lunch.
Nice trip but no-one has offered me a job yet and I haven't decided if I will take it if they do.
WE are leaning that way but I thats I not we have a lot of thinking and interviewing to do yet before any decisions are made..

so now that is straight  I hope

does anybody know where i can get a job programming PLC's
if you don;t know what they are then the answer is probably no

Anybody want a ride to Waistland this Sat....?