NK - Re: Glad everyone's home

Angus angus at geotec.net
Sun Aug 29 17:44:50 PDT 1999

I enjoyed it also
as for the fighting
it was good
9 men and 1 woman
1 guy dropped out after 1 round
after 4 rounds 4 men  were 4 wins  and 1 loss
after 5 rounds 2 men were 5 and 1
then Yohan von Bjornson took the title

the only 2 fights I lost were to Yohan in the and the guy yohan beat in the
final round

I had a great time...
I am looking forward to Gothic war next weekend

Also we learned next weekends Valor tourney may be the last ...

Angus