NK - Dancing Practice

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Sat Aug 28 21:33:31 PDT 1999

I was completely depressed that we missed dancing and Christopher is
> beside himself over missing archery today. Don't those employer people know
> that we are trying to have SCA over here? <grin>
>
> Blessings all,
> Janece
> somerled at mciworld.com

	Don't be depressed, Janece.  The SCA today has grown so big and
has so much going on that it's like a bus station--if you miss an event
or a practice, another one will be along real soon!  That said, it is
also a truism that the aforementioned events and practices are always
preferable to the tiresome reality of work that puts food on the table.
Darned unreasonable employers, expecting us to work for our salaries!

					Catrin
					Who would love to be gainfully
						unemployed