NK - Re: Drape & Pillage

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Sun Aug 29 15:09:51 PDT 1999

Anawyn, as Hospitaller and my partner in crime for this weekend's
shopping spree/class, could you help me out?  No Populace meeting for me
tonight, not feeling too chipper.  Could you remind the
populace of Drape & Pillage this Saturday?  It's been exhaustively
covered on the Northkeep net, but not everyone is e-connected and I
would hate to have anyone who'd like to participate left out.  Thanks
for the assistance and for volunteering to have your home descended upon
by the "Textile Vikings" as a starting point.  This should be great fun
and I'd love it if everyone could come home with great fabric for the
garb of their dreams.  Maybe as a follow-up for novice seamsters, I
could do my "Great Garb in One Day" class later in the month sometime.
Great garb for everyone!

					B'ness Catrin
					Fabric chest and closet crammed
					to the gills and itching to buy