NK - Drape and Pillage- Textile Vikings....forward march!

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Tue Aug 31 17:33:32 PDT 1999

Sounds like a plan to me! Actually, I have been xeroxing copies of the sales
ads as I get them, so we can have multiple copies  for everyone,and be all
the more organized in our terrorizing swarm! A well informed textile raider
is a more efficient raider...
I have even been so anal-retentive as to draw up a map and figure out the
quickest and best routes to maximize the damage.

Some suggestions, and let's have some "feedback" (hah - pun intended) on
where to do lunch. Can't very well fight over bolts of cloth if we are
suffering for nourishment!:

!)  Ron's Hamburgers
    located in Walnut Creek, just across the street from J.Boyer Fabrics if
we choose that
    route, or if we elect to wait, there is another location for Ron's next
door to Hancock's
    in the Farm Shopping Center.

2) Hideaway Pizza
    next door to J. Boyer's and because they have a swell lunch deal of a
small pizza and
    salads for two, you can get a lot of  matchups for pizza topping
selections, without
    having to get a large crowd to agree on one or two things.

3) China Super Buffet
    this just opened on 71st just past Lewis, where the old Shoney's used to
be. Lots of
    selection and they keep it very fresh - all you can eat.

4) St. Louis Bread Co.
    Good food, lots of selections for soups, salads, and sandwiches. And if
they just woke
    up...they can have a bagel.

This is not an exclusive list, certainly if some folks have another place in
mind, let's add it to the list, but this way we can save our brains to
concentrate on shopping and calculating yardage and such.
 Lemme Know!
Anawyn
Who is drooling over a bolt of plum colored linen/silk blend she saw and
hopestogoodnessitisonsaleforcryingoutloud!!