NK - Landing Point for the Drakar Cloth Ships

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Tue Aug 31 15:05:29 PDT 1999

I will trade *REAL* Canadian Maple
> Syrup(or handmade maple candies... maple this and maple
> that...) for a yard and a half of a dark floral upolstery
> cloth...one that is on sale- I don't want to put anyone
> out and I will be getting pleanty.
>
> Let me know if anyone is interested....
> Zahava

	My husband loooooves maple syrup...I'll see what I can do.  Further
information needed: Do you want machine-washable or does it matter?
Background color in order of preference--dark red, dark green,
dark blue, black, other?  What is yardage width requirements--60", 45",
36"?  Design preferred--Floral/foliage, abstract, diapered (repeating
pattern)?  Any other preferences?  Have fun in the Great White North!

						Catrin