NK - what to bring to revel

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Wed Aug 4 14:33:52 PDT 1999

In general, bring something to sit on, bring drinks, bring feast gear if
you've got it. I'd suggest bug spray (OFF).  An ice chest is always a good
thing as it doubles for a table. :-)

(Feast gear:  plates, silverware, napkins, cups, etc.)

Do you have some loaner garb?

Think picnic and you should be okay.

Rowan

At 03:57 PM 7/11/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Any advise or suggestions for some of us first time revelers? What to bring
>in general??? (chairs or blankets to sit upon, drinks, anything!)
>
>Janece
>somerled at mciworld.com
>
>> Anything with mushrooms, artichokes, olives or strawberries.  And not
>> necessarily in the same dish. :-)
>>
>> Rowan
>>
>> At 02:40 PM 8/4/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>> >Anyone have ideas on anything special to bring to the revel?
>> >
>> >Maidenhair

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-631-3557 (voice mail only)
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"Language is the light of the mind."