NK - Free Time

Jennifer Carlson JCarlson at firstchurchtulsa.org
Mon Aug 9 12:34:21 PDT 1999

Well, if we had a house, I suppose.  As it is we, the cats, and our
collective stuff are crammed into a two-bedroom apartment.

If we did have a house, I wouldn't give a hoot whether the workshop was
air-conditioned, just so long as it vented to the outside.  When your
husband is a "necro-artist", the smells get really weird sometimes: leather
dyes, hide glues, rendering tallow...  The list goes on.  Dairmuit is NOT
allowed to saw open old marrow bones in the living room anymore.  And you
never know WHAT is going to leap at you out of the fridge when he's working
on an experiment!  It's like living in Frankenstein's basement sometimes.

Talana
Who prefers sewing, needlework and woodcarving (no smells)
Cookery and perfumery (pleasant smells)
And musty old books (smelly, but tolerable)