NK - Desperatly Seeking Heloise

Bethor2000 at aol.com Bethor2000 at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 08:08:10 PDT 1999

Ok, I'm glad all of you have such iron bound constitutions when it comes to
these matters.  I don't like to talk about them, not because I'm particularly
squeamish (just ask any of my friends).  In fact, I have some really great
stories garnered from my experiences as an infantryman and a stint as an EMT.
 I just find talking about these things a tad bit distasteful in an arena
that is supposed to uphold ideas of polite society.  Its one thing to ask how
to remove a blood stain, its another entirely to inform me of the
circumstances of how it got there.  In fact, it just tends to prod that baser
side of myself into "sharing" my own stories of how to remove pesky brain
stains, or cleaning that bubbly black goo off a boot you get when you step
through a decomposed corpse.
This is just my opinion!  So share away!  I can't wait to sit next to you at
feast!

Alton, oops! With all this heraldic stuff hitting the fan, Lord Alton!