NK - Moonshadowe Guardian next month!!!!

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Wed Aug 18 14:00:26 PDT 1999

They do have a web site about the event.
It covers, location, feast, activities and costs.  It does not have like a
time-line schedule for the activities.  I have already made my reservation
for 2 at the feast and have been invited to explore and help out, if I wish
in the kitchen, so I can get an idea of what it may be like for me to be a
feast steward.
If you go to the unofficial events calender for Ansteorra, then click on the
item for the Moonshadowe Guardian, that is where you will find the event
info.  I have also been in contact w/ Theresa s. at
jadefoxx at hotmail.com

She is who you would contact to make a feast reservation.  The web site
states that there will only be 125 seats for the feast.  Fred and I want the
full treatment, so to speak.  Perry enjoys the occasional and local events,
but just isn't into it as much as Fred and I.  Grayson is our little tag
along.  He will go just so he won't have to baby sit the dog.  lol
If the weather cools down alot, I would go up Friday night, otherwise I
probably won't be arriving until early Saturday morning.  Maybe some us
could follow each other up.
Maidenhair