NK - Glaive?

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Mon Aug 23 08:06:59 PDT 1999

Yup, Marrock is responsible for armored fighters in this Barony.  Rapier
fighters would speak with Tamara.

And my apologies for assuming this was a 'gender specific' issue.  My
lizard brain is working overtime today.  Must be the 449 e-mails I sorted
through.... :-)

Rowan
(Who would love other women in the Barony to come out and fight!)

At 09:51 AM 8/23/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>I am not worried about my husband, I was refering to myself.
>Perry is a peace keeper, not a fighter at all.  Good thing he likes a take
>charge wife.  :)
>Would Lord Marrock still be the one to contact for glaive regardles of
>gender?
>
>Maidenhair

end
******