NK - Bardic Guild?

The Suarez Family somerled at mciworld.com
Mon Aug 23 21:38:03 PDT 1999

 How did Bardic Guild go? We didn't attend since Gareth was feeling like
death and had a terrible sore throat so we stayed home and missed everyone!
He's MUCH better today. In fact he is supposed to perform at the Barnes and
Nobles on 71st Friday evening. They are having an amateur musician's night.
Anyone interested in performing may contact Dennis at B&N. (We were going to
let everyone know about this at Bardic Guild.) Gareth is planning to do some
Medieval/Renaissance pieces.

 Janece
(who is still chuckling over "Drape and Pillage"!hehe!)
somerled at mciworld.com