NK - Good Bye Northkeep!!

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Tue Aug 24 06:23:45 PDT 1999

No fair!  Moving out to the Boondocks was bad enough!  Now this??!!  How
can I truly celebrate New Year's Eve??  Who else will give me tacky *ahem*
thrusting tips??  How can I work on my raspberry technique if Nicholas and
James aren't here to show me??  This isn't fair!!!

Sigh.

How far of a drive is it?

Rowan
(Who got somewhat teary eyed when she learned the news...).

At 09:45 PM 8/23/1999 -0500, you wrote:
>Yes, it looks like we are going to be moving AGAIN.  Only this time it is
>out-of-state!!  It looks like we will be moving to Wisconson.....not far
>from Malcolm, Briget and clan.  Angus will be up there tomorrow and
>Wednesday, upon his return hopefully we will know more!!!
>
>Once we know our exact plans we will be having a big party out here to say
>good-bye to all.

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-631-3557 (voice mail only)
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"Language is the light of the mind."