NK - Newcomer

The Suarez Family somerled at mciworld.com
Tue Aug 24 07:48:10 PDT 1999

Hi Terry!

 You see there are a lot of us newcomers. My family has only been involved
about a month or two. We are also still working on personas, names and garb.
My husband, Gareth, has been hand sewing himself a shirt even though he has
never sewn. It's been an interesting and educational experience for us all!
Everyone here is REAL nice and VERY patient with all of our questions and
mistakes (Thank goodness!) We homeschool our children and this is a great
opportunity to teach them about the Middle Ages! So we are Janece (Myself),
my husband Gareth, Stonie age 14 1/2, Christopher age 12, and Caitlin who's
almost 3. Come to next populace and you can sit with us and we'll look
intimated together! <grin> I have been really struggling with meeting all of
these new people myself. I get pretty shy and scared fast, especially since
everyone seems to be good friends and there's SO many names and titles to
remember! Talk to Anawyn, she is a font of support and info.
 So welcome!!

Janece and family
somerled at mciworld.com