NK - Good Bye Northkeep!!

Keith Duke duke at gte.net
Tue Aug 24 21:26:36 PDT 1999

>Yes, we plan on staying subscribed!!  We can't let all of you out of "ear"
>shot....you might say something bad about us!!!   '; - )

Of course *I'll* say bad things about you...

You were expecting maybe some other behavior? (snort, chuckle, & evil grin)

I've been to Wisconsin.... it is the land of cheese, sausage, cheese,
"packer backers", a local brewery outside of Milwaukee somewhere (I think)
that makes/used to make "Griesedicke beer", cheese, walleye fishin', cheese
n' sausage,  snowmobilin', cheese, no face thrusts cuz we're in the Middle,
cheese, cheese n' crackers, little bitty deer hunting, yet more sausage(from
the deer), Schlitz-Miller-and-other beers, sausage cheese crackers, and best
yet - Ed Geine, the real person who was the basis for "Psycho" by Mr.
Hitchcock.

and....    Cheese

I'm already a fat man, but if I was to move there, in short order some idiot
would be calling me a newly discovered continent!

Maybe Agnes will have more willpower than me!

Piotr (and cheese)

Carol & Keith Duke - duke at gte.net
Hers:"Not in MY house, you don't!"
His:"Stop slapping. I'm silly already..."