NK - performance at B&N

Rick Drake ainar at geotec.net
Mon Aug 30 05:18:30 PDT 1999

Well unfortunately for the opportunity to listen this particular bard was on
his way to Wasteland's defender.  Wonderful event by the way with some
terrific fighting. However could have used a few more of Northkeeps fighters
there.
Keep us posted on when and where he will be doing something again.  OH and
btw have him show up at populous tonight and we can meet him there :)
Ainar

Thank you _most_ kindly to all who came out to hear Gareth perform at Barnes
and Nobles last night! We both appreciated the support and he's not hard on
the ear either! <grin>
It's a cryin' shame that those bards who were threatening to show up and
check him out did not, so they are still unaware of how talented my husband
is....

Janece who is VERY proud today
somerled at mciworld.com