NK - Drape and Pillage- Textile Vikings....forward march!

The Suarez Family somerled at mciworld.com
Tue Aug 31 19:30:19 PDT 1999

> > Anawyn
> > Who is drooling over a bolt of plum colored linen/silk blend she saw and
> > hopestogoodnessitisonsaleforcryingoutloud!!
>
> 	Plum-colored? I'll fight you for it.  Remind me to bring my
> stick.

Now wait just a minute, ladies..._I_ look awfully good in plum...hehe,
besides, isn't there enough plum cloth on the bolt for more than one of us?
Share the spoils!!
If (fingers crossed) we get to pillage with you all, shall I bring the dark
green velvet overdress that I was working on for Caitlin? It's done...and
the poor child still has nothing to wear under it!

Janece