NK - Used book site and Kit needs information

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Thu Dec 2 11:43:30 PST 1999

I am not sure how you might take this, but many of our current Christmas
traditions are from heathen/pagan practices.
Maybe if you refine your search to include paganism you might get more info.
I no longer have web search here at work, otherwise I could give you the
exact site addresses.  If checking for a particular region i.e France do a
search for that.
I hope this helps.
I would try a search using the following names
paganism,
heathenism
old religion/s
france/middle ages