NK - Drape and Pillage

Tony And Catherine Lackey catan at webzone.net
Mon Dec 13 16:22:13 PST 1999

sdrake wrote:

> So - would anyone be interested in sometime doing a long distance drape and
> pillage which would almost certainly have to be an overnighter?  There is an
> area in Dallas that has about 7 or 8 fabric outlets in a 1 block area.  Lots
> of nice wools and linens and tons of other things.  It's a fun (albeit
> highly dangerous) place.
>
> Mercedes

	ROAD TRIP/RAID! Actually, I think this would be tons of fun, even
though I have to agree with the dangerous part.  I should NEVER BE
let loose in a great fabric store or jewelry shop with uncontrolled
access to a credit card.  The scary part is--I DON'T HAVE TO BE IN A
STORE--not as long as there are catalogs and online shopping!  Sigen and
several more of us have decided to form a 12-step eBay and amazon.com
addiction support group.  I for one deeply feel the need.  Now excuse
me, I have to go and check my auctions and amazon.com alerts.

				Catrin
				It's ONLY $20.00!!!