NK - angus

Addington, Debbie, A daaddington at saintfrancis.com
Fri Dec 17 05:20:16 PST 1999

My son needs to meet standard armour requirements.  We have closed cell
foam, and I have the knee, elbow and wrist pads and am getting the shin
pads.  i have the known world handbook, but it really isn't very detailed
enough for me.  Freddie is 17 gonna be 18 next may.  he is in a big dang
hurry to get his armour together so he can start boffer practice and
hopefully get authorized by july for the adult competitions.  What i really
need to know is pretty much everything.
what materials do i have to have, patterns if any, etc etc.
okay,  i admit it, i am totally stupid in this area.  i am one of those ppl
who have to have a book to put in a proper garden.
If you get this after 1200pm today, please respond to my home email
madnhair at rapfire.net