NK - Researching symbol

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Thu Dec 30 15:29:11 PST 1999

Hi guys, I'm looking for background info on the Ichthus.  The "Christian Fish".  ><o> I know the
story about Christians using the symbol to secretly inform other Christian who they were during
the Roman persecution.  My Father has always said this was legend, however.  I'm trying to find
out when the emblem was used (is it period) and if the story was true or not.  So far this is
about all I've found. Any help would be appreciated.
-Belle

Origin of the symbol
http://altreligion.about.com/culture/altreligion/library/weekly/aa092499.htm?iam=mt
The story of the spiritual fish