NK - Mundane job opportunity - completely off-topic

Rebecca M. Heydon rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
Fri Dec 3 06:46:17 PST 1999

Greetings!

Mundanely, I work at the University of Tulsa College of Law Library.  We're
going to be moving into our new building starting in December and going
through January.  As this is going to be a move of huge magnitude, we're
going to need extra bodies (strong of back) to help!

So....

If anyone is interested, call Hallett Movers (library movers out of
Chicago) and ask for Dawn or Bill (1-800-645-6683).  It's temporary
full-time work from January 3-17 though some work may start Dec.16-24.  The
hours are long (up to 12 hours days) and work involves packing and
unpacking books, moving furniture, shelving books, etc.

Angus and Marrock and I did this last Christmas as we moved out of the old
building and into temporary quarters.  It's very physical work but the pay
is pretty good and they cut a check right at the end of job before they go
back to Chicago.

Good money to hit those post-Christmas sales with.....

If anyone has any questions, let me know!

Thanks!

Becky/Rowan

end
******
Rebecca M. Heydon
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
ph:  918-629-2594
fax:  918-631-2151
rebecca-heydon at utulsa.edu
"If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague."
		--Anonymous
******