NK - OT: New Site (Shameless Plug)

Vanessa Goins delbosque at rocketmail.com
Mon Dec 13 14:35:25 PST 1999

Hi everyone.  I now have Selwyn's business site up and running.  I would appreciate it if folks
could take the time to visit and let me know what they think privately.  Feedback and criticism
would be appreciated.  It has just about everything it needs, save an online ordering form.
I'm....working on it.  I'm sort've new at this html thing. At this time, we ask that you NOT
publish this url to the knowne universe, as we could not meet a LARGE demand before Christmas.
(Is that too optimistic?) We're just starting out and trying to get our feet wet.  There is an
Email link on the site if anyone should want to place an order.   (We have received our first one
from Caid today!) My thanks in advance.
Anxiouslyawaitingyourreplies,
-Belle
http://selwyn.virualave.net

=====
Vanessa Goins A.K.A SCA Ly. Isabela del bosque from the Barony of Northkeep, Ansteorra
Protégéé to H.E. Master William Blackfox & Misstress Ronna Rosgaile Soleann Soilier