NK - Drape and Pillage

Hersir1 at aol.com Hersir1 at aol.com
Tue Dec 14 17:16:37 PST 1999

In a message dated 12/14/99 5:20:04 PM Central Standard Time,
shamrock at intcon.net writes:

<< >Actually that would be Micklagard. ;->

 >Thorvald

 Do tell more, my one who tells me of Norse ledgends doesn't know of this and
 I am always curious.

 Susan
 thinking Susan the Curious might be my name

Mikligard ... is no legend good lady!!! I've seen it with my own eyes.
It is a great city with massive stone walls and large houses that
the locals call kathidrawls. It is the settlement of a great chieftain
who pays well for Scandinavian warriors. Anything one can imagine
can be had there for the right price. The locals call this place-----
Beezantioom.
                        Thorgrim
                 ( who visited there as a young man aboard his Uncle's ship)