NK - Drape and Pillage

Susan O'Neal shamrock at intcon.net
Wed Dec 15 20:43:51 PST 1999

At 10:12 AM 12/16/99 -0600, you wrote:
>Well actually this one is not a legend, I was referring to Byzantium
>although I may have misspelled the Northman name. It was one of the few
>cities to resist truly determined raids.

Ahhh, sounds  like a lovely place to raid, but why would anyone wish to
resist our dear Northmen?

>Thorvald
>
>PS does this mean you will hang out with someone in a yellow suit? :-)

Sometimes I am curious from a distance, but a yellow suit wouldn't deter me.
Sometimes I am too curious for my own good, but for the most part I just
like finding out about what is near me.  I love asking questions and finding
out about how things work and the history of things. I am also somewhat
absentminded, so I appoligize if I may ask the same questions again.  Think
of me as a kindly little sister, which means you may want to stear me away
from danger in foreign ports.

Susan