NK - Re: Ship Maria update

Harmosk at aol.com Harmosk at aol.com
Thu Dec 16 16:51:52 PST 1999

Hey, just in case any of you wonder where we've been, we've had MAJOR car
trouble for the last few months.... then, we thought we has it fixed, but the
van we bought blew up 4 days after we got it...have a new car (again) but we
all don't fit in it :(. We'll be doing our best to get to events.

In other news, there are a couple of people who claimed ship membership who
acted very unlike anything we would condone (and we're pretty easy going)!.
These people are not part of the ship any longer. I'm sorry for any
irritation these people may have caused you. <sighs> You think you know
someone....

Lastly, we miss you guys, and we DO plan to go to GW, even if we have to pack
all 6 of us and our stuff into the car!

Elspeth
Wench of the Ship Maria