NK - Re:Fighter Practice

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Mon Dec 27 21:21:14 PST 1999

Hersir Nordvirk wrote:
>You bring bodies, I'll armor-up. Everyone else will probably be resting up
>for New Years or they'll be too cold. Maybe I'll see ya' Wed. night.

Well, barring injury or other unforeseen calamities I plan on being there.
I need practice, badly.  So, Jean Paul bring on your Mooneschadeen and help
me calabrate (celebrate?!) my shots.  Oh!  And if any Northkeepers want a
shot at me again since it has been awhile, you are welcome to come and try.
;-)

Seigneur Etienne