NK - Bardic New Years

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Wed Dec 29 21:14:23 PST 1999

Just a reminder, for those who may not have made it to populace, bards will
meet for New Year's Eve at my house: 6925 S. 73rd E. Ave, North at the
stoplight on 71st St. between Sheridan and Memorial. COME HUNGRY! I'll have
plenty of food - don't need to bring anything, unless maybe like, if you will
only drink Dr. Pepper or something - I won't have that, but otherwise, yeah,
we'll have everything else.
Starts 9:30 ish - bring your winter tales, poems and songs. If you just want
to listen, that's fine too.
See You
Anawyn :->