NK - Weisenfeuer Yule

Susan O'Neal shamrock at intcon.net
Sat Dec 11 11:29:39 PST 1999

Catrin wrote
>BUT you missed one of
>the MOST kickass Kingdom Eisteddfodi in Ansteorra's history!  Don't go
>by me in case I might have a bias, ask anyone who was there like Anawyn
>and Susan and Caterina, but Robert was red hot.  He was in the final
>round with Duke Jonathon and Master Ulf and was totally
>their equal.

It was incredible, we just got home a little ago.  Robert was wonderful.  We
were only there for the final couple of rounds and it was incredible.  Each
performance held me so awstruck that what was before it slipped my mind.
How the judges chose is beyond me.  The final song that Ulf sang after the
comptetion was complete sent shivers through me.  Catrin sang a beautiful
song between rounds.  Also, something wonderful happened during court.......
but it isn't my place to tell so I will just whet your interest.

>					Catrin
>					The bar's been raised AGAIN!

Yes, so everyone will just strive harder and awe us more.  How wonderful.
Susan
shamrock at intcon.net