NK - Drape and Pillage

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner the_burg at busprod.com
Mon Dec 20 16:27:32 PST 1999

Damon will second this.

The locals even provide quarters for those of us they call "The Rus".
The King even decided he could trust our kind more than his own people
(as long as he paid well) and so was formed The Varengian Guard.

Can't remember a whole lot else though.  This part of the voyage was
Damon's turn to be ill. (Not enough mead and too much heathen food.)

	Damon Hroarson