NK - Wolfstar Tourney

Jerry Mapes jrmapes at ckt.net
Wed Feb 10 01:44:11 PST 1999

Bonjour,

Those of us that traveled from the Borderlands of Bois d'Arc would like
to extend thank you's and job well done to all those involved with the
Wolfstar Tourney. We had a great time and are looking forward to next
year.  Short of getting flooded and a lightning shortened melee, we
agreed that it was one of the best times we had had in years. If all
goes as planned we will see you again at the Northern Regional Tribute.
And a special thanks goes out to The Tribe. Ace, hope you finally got
the cobwebs cleared.

A'bientot,

- Seigneur Tristan Alfans de La Rochenoire (the <> Archer)
  du Comt'e de Bois d'Arc du Royaume de Calontir
- Wolfstag Ravenred and Clan
- Mhairi Bronwynn MacKay
- Michelle

"I've never seen a single archer hold off an entire army like that!"
 - Unknown Fighter at Wolfstar

"I never figured a single arrow shot would cause the whole damn army to
 swarm my position!"  - Ld. Tristan at Wolfstar