NK - New job!

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Fri Feb 19 08:44:15 PST 1999

<< ell, I've finnaly gotten a job....it is at C&C Harley-Davidson as a
 mechanic and I'm very happy about it...BUT >>

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Hope it pays worth the inconvenience of
missing all the fun and friends!  I'm glad you're getting things together, I'm
sure it makes things easier for you.  Sorry you're gonna miss war and all the
other events, but I do understand that life comes first.  So when do you
start?

Keigan