NK - Gulf Wars

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Tue Feb 23 20:08:22 PST 1999

Greetings to the Barony from Thorgrim and Sigen.

We have heard from many of you that you would fight for us.
We have also heard from many of you that you will fight for
us with no pay!!!  Thank you.

Please check with everyone you know who is going, and see if
they have informed us of their intentions to fight for us, or not.
I know that some folks were not at populace, and didn't hear the
announcement.

We would like to bring home the King's War Ribbon again, and thanks
to all of you who will fight for the Barony, we stand a good chance.
We are very proud to be able to say that we bring the largest
fighting contingent from Ansteorra.  Again, we thank you.

Yours,
Thorgrim and Sigen