NK - 3 Kings Dinner

Sigen3 at aol.com Sigen3 at aol.com
Mon Feb 8 19:17:41 PST 1999

Greetings,

For those of you who attended 3Kings, and were kind enough to support
YOUR Barony, we will be having the traditional Steak and Tater (payment)
feast on Saturday the 13th,  at 7:00 pm.  We will be dining at Angus and
Ciana's home.    THANKS GUYS!  (please remember that we are guests
in their home and respect our host's wishes)

This dinner is to pay our debt to those of you who fought, carried water,
displayed artwork, or otherwise assisted the Barony.  We look forward
to seeing you there.

Please drop us a return e-mail so we will know how many are coming.
Also, please inform those who are not on the list.

Thanks again

Thorgrim and Sigen
whoaregonnaeatbeanieweeniessowecanaffordtofeedallyousguyssteak:-(