NK - 3 Kings Dinner

Rebecca M. Luehrs rebecca-luehrs at utulsa.edu
Tue Feb 9 06:52:35 PST 1999

Gee, thank you, thank you, thank you.....

Do you, Your Excellencies, or you, Ciana and Angus, need any help with
anything or need us to bring anything?

Rowan

p.s.  Spaghetti O's might be much more in the spirit of payment repast
rather than Beenie Weinies.....

At 10:17 PM 2/8/1999 EST, you wrote:
>Greetings,
>
>For those of you who attended 3Kings, and were kind enough to support
>YOUR Barony, we will be having the traditional Steak and Tater (payment)
>feast on Saturday the 13th,  at 7:00 pm.  We will be dining at Angus and
>Ciana's home.    THANKS GUYS!  (please remember that we are guests
>in their home and respect our host's wishes)
>
>This dinner is to pay our debt to those of you who fought, carried water,
>displayed artwork, or otherwise assisted the Barony.  We look forward
>to seeing you there.
>
>Please drop us a return e-mail so we will know how many are coming.
>Also, please inform those who are not on the list.
>
>Thanks again
>

>Thorgrim and Sigen
>whoaregonnaeatbeanieweeniessowecanaffordtofeedallyousguyssteak:-(

Rebecca M. Luehrs
University of Tulsa - College of Law Library
Technical Services
ph:  918-631-3557
rebecca-luehrs at utulsa.edu
"There is power in the unspoken word."