NK - Fwd: Valentine's Ball in Eldern Hills

Patti McCullough paddy at webzone.net
Thu Feb 11 10:39:26 PST 1999

Greetings to all.

I am planning to go, and I believe Clare Margaret di Cuneo and Rhiannon
Redwolf are going, as well, and perhaps a few other stalwart musicians,
so there should be live music of some variety.  Guillaume de Troyes is
going, too, so as far as I know, he will be dance master; I believe he's
planning to bring the infamous Dance Board.

-Toinette